Accessible smart parking zone
Smart Parking Zones with Accessibility Services
- Low parking turnover in some accessible parking zones.
- Lack of free accessible parking spaces in some areas.
- Unavailable parking availability data in real-time
- Lack of Big Data to optimize city’s accessibility services.
- Create time-limited accessible parking zones.
- Digital regulation and control of parking rules per zone.
- Variable parking time based during peak and off-peak hours.
- Dynamic parking rules based on the city context.
- Optimization based on parking patterns and Big Data.
What is an Accessible smart parking zone?
Accessible parking zones are free-of-charge parking spaces for authorized vehicles with an official accessibility badge according to local or national legislation.
Drivers could start a parking session with a mobile app upon arrival to obtain a valid proof-of-parking at the precise parking zone.
Smart Parking Button enables to Start a parking session with just one click within the vehicle.
Parkunload app displays real-time parking availability for spaces reserved to Persons with Reduced Mobility, based on the parking sessions per zone.
What is a Senior Smart Parking Zone?
Senior parking zones are free-of-charge parking spaces reserved for vehicles with drivers aged +65 years with the parking rules established by the parking authority.
- Public Services
- Commercial Areas
- Accessibility badge
- Exclusive or shared use